Today has been a good day, he was able to keep doing awesome during Physical Therapy, he was able to stand up twice again getting more motion in the neck and in his left arm. The nurses have been extremely nice to him and he accounts this to his "Bubbly Personality". Everything he has asked for they have obliged to give him, firstly his Dr. Pepper, they let him have a sip yesterday so of course today that is all he said that he wanted. So they let him have a small cup to sip throughout the day. He then asked for the T.V remote so he could keep up on sports, he really enjoyed that, he watched BYU men volleyball and some basketball. This morning he also asked for the tube in his head to be removed because it has really been bugging him, to all of our surprise his doctor said, "Well Dr. Kyle I think that is a brilliant idea!" About 5 minutes later it was out and his head was exposed with all the bandages taken off. His total count is 46 staples, they took 4 out so now he is at 42 staples! Now that is impressive!
Thank you for keeping posted.
Love,
Alyssa
HI Denning Family,
ReplyDeleteWe have been following your blog and are glad to see that Kyle's "bubbly personality" is still going strong!!! Kyle has the most contagious laugh. When he laughs or smiles his whole face lights up. You can't help but laugh with him. I want you to know that your family is in our prayers and we are thinking of you. If you need anything, please call us. We want to offer our support and love. Kyle has always been one of Eiji's favorite people. Keep us posted.
By the way the last post was from the Primrose's
ReplyDeleteWe are all fasting for brother Denning, he is in our prayers every night(I am glad he is keeping updated with the important things like BYU sports :) )
ReplyDelete-Rachel Herrmann and family
I'm a colleague of Kyle's at Foundation Source and I'm located in the Connecticut office. I appreciate the time and effort that has been put into writing this blog. Kyle is the most kind and genuine man that I have ever known. He has a way of making everyone feel at ease and his laughter is infectious. Please know that Kyle and his family will be in my thoughts and prayers during this time.
ReplyDeleteYour in ours prayers buddy! Drew and the entire Schmidt clan!
ReplyDeletePlease tell Kyle that we love him and that we are fasting a praying for him! Keep on keeping on (KOKO)!
ReplyDeleteThe Brousseaus