Mom called him later in the afternoon to let him know we wouldn't be up, he was alright with the fact knowing that he would still have visitors. For dinner, Dad's brother and his wife went up to visit and eat with him. Although I don't know all that went on yesterday I knew he was working hard to come back home. Everyday he talks about working hard enough so he can come home in time for the boys baseball tournament in St. George.
Friday, March 12, 2010
Thursday March 11, 2010
Yesterday was a good day ... Mom and I ended up staying home to do things around the house that were starting to pile up. My grandparents went up for lunch and had a really good time with Dad. They said it's just like nothing had ever happened. Dad had a fun physical therapy session in which he got to play basketball (to work on coordination) and also working with a large exercise ball (to work on balance). Everyday he is getting stronger and more like his old self.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment