Friday, March 26, 2010

Friday March 26-2010 Ready for Surgery

Today I found out that I am the first surgery on Monday morning. I check in at 6:00am, I am glad to get started early, which means I will be out early. I had some tests today that went very well. I am so impressed with the staff and people here at the MD Anderson Cancer Center. They are so positive and full of so much helpful information. I had to give blood samples today, not my favorite thing, I made a mistake by watching them poke me, which made me a little dizzy as my wife Lynette kept telling me DON't Watch! I Feel better now. I can't tell you how much more my confidence has grown over the past few days since being here. I learned that they perform over 5000 brain surgeries a year compared to 5 to 10 in most other hospitals. I know this is where I need to be. For myself and my family. I feel your love and warm prayers. Thank you so much. I am very optimistic about things and feel good about

Posted by Kyle Denning

5 comments:

  1. At a loss for words??? Couldn't quite tell us what "you feel good about"??? :-) just teasin ya! We'll be thinking about you and anxiously awaiting to hear how things went. I truly admire your optimism you have shown through all of this!!! I am a firm believer that is what helps people be cured!!! Keep it up Kyle... You're doing awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bishop,

    We just wanted to let you know we're thinking about you and continuing to pray for you and your family. We will be hoping for the best in your surgery on Monday!

    The Texas Medical Center is an amazing place - it's like it's own little city! We know they have some of the best care in the world there and felt lucky ourselves to be there when we needed it. You're definitely in good hands there.

    Much love,
    The Larsons

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lynette and Kyle! We just heard about all of this and I am so glad that you are posting all of the goings on! We love you and you will both be in our prayers! Please let me know if WE can do anything to help your family at this time besides the Prayers and Temple! Please know that we Love you dearly!
    Jeff and Marilyn Bruning

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kyle and Lynette,
    We love you and your family so much. Thanks for keeping us up to date. We are praying for you and the surgeons. You are a real inspiration to us as you handle this with such a positive attitude. Our prayers and thoughts are always with you
    Love the Jorgensen's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kyle and Lynette,
    We are anxious for good news and wish you both many blessings!
    Thinking of you, Kevin and Joni Oakey

    ReplyDelete