Monday, March 8, 2010

Monday March 8, 2010

Physical Therapy woke Dad up at 7 a.m. to go for a walk. He made it all the way down the hall, gave the column a high-five and headed back to his room, still with some assistance. When asked what he would like to include today for the blog he replied: I am very excited about baseball season that starts today, hope the boys will be able to hit the ball. I wish I could be out on the field with them.

As of right now, we are going through the process of figuring out what rehab facility would be best for Dad at this point. If we can make a decision, he will hopefully be moving there today!

3 comments:

  1. Lynette, I heard about Kyle on Saturday and was glad for the opportunity to fast for him and your family yesterday. We are glad to hear that he has come a long way and is making progress. Life really throws us curve balls sometimes. We will keep you in our prayers! Love ya, Sheree Garner and family

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are fasting and praying for Kyle and your whole family! We are so excited to see progress every day and will continue to pray!

    Preston & Kim Thayne & family

    ReplyDelete
  3. Check out the rehab hospital at Riverwoods. I think it's called the Utah Valley Specialty Hospital. It's really nice.

    ReplyDelete