Monday, March 15, 2010

I am home... (Monday March 15, 2010)

I am now home from the hospital...It was so exciting to be able to sleep in my own comfortable bed vs the hospital bed.Thanks so much for all of you for your thoughts and prayers on my behalf. I am feeling so much better. Even well enough to type this blog entry. still have some outpatient therapy to do to keep my mind sharp and muscles working well.

Kyle

8 comments:

  1. You are the Man Kyle. I can't believe you are home already. If you need help with anything, please let us know.

    -Mark Austin
    mvaustin@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We're so glad that you're back with your family! We hope to see you at least once more before we leave town.

    Jillynn, Chris, & Eve

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad to hear your home. And we will keep you in our thoughts and prayers to continue progressing.
    Brad and tina gonzales (work with Bryce at fedexkinkos)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ummm...when was your mind sharp and muscles working well to begin with? ;-)

    (Good on ya, man.)

    Greg J.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kyle,

    We are so excited to hear you are home. We need to stop by and say "hi".

    Ryan & Kristin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bishop Denning:

    I just heard about your health problems. I hope you continue to get better and that your recovery is complete and full!

    Andrew Miller

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am home sleeping too much for a considerable dearth with skull injuries and brain support collapsings...the perscription to overcome scar tissue damage is YEP. Cow D.N.A. (Beef in small amounts as red as can be endured -- but with NO GREEN or YELLOW veggies within 6 days of any beef, EVER)

    Now I'm happy hibernating w/o cheer, but at least, well I'm very calm now. Too calm...it can deaded any concerns for the well being of others...but I perceived that was what was needed for this time when no one wants to let anyone persue their own personal inspiration about how to get better.

    ReplyDelete