I had my 3rd round of chemo on Tuesday, a new MRI, doctor appointment and chemo infusion. The good news is this chemo seems to shrinking the swelling and tumor better than the docs thought, this chemo is supposed to control the growth of the tumor, but does not destroy it, so odds are when/if we go off of it, it can grow back, so it looks like every other week I am scheduled to have another treatment up at the U of U (definitely not my favorite place)being a BYU fan, btw nice win tonight Cougs!! Many have chastised me for not keeping up on this blog. I am feeling much better now and feel stronger everyday, still working full-time and walking to work each day which is nice. I see the Lords hand in my life and families life every day. I am working to get back to my old self every day, but still have to learn patience. ( I have to stick around until my daughter gets back from her mission in Russia, and I can send off my twin boys in January.
If she can endure Siberia, I can endure this :) ) Thank you all for your continued prayers and support.
Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thanks for the post! You are strong man, Brother Denning!!
ReplyDeleteHang in there Kyle! You are a good man and a great Dad. I am sure the Lord is with you and you are in my prayers. bryant
ReplyDeleteHi Bishop- Brooke Howell again:) Think about you and your family all the time and i love to get on this blog for the updates- so thanks. You and your family are still in our prayers and i still think of you and my favorite bishop of all time:). I know i have offered before (you guys probably already have season tickets) but we would love for you and lynette or your boys to come to one of the games. I will plan on it- just let me know what game (home or away) that will work with your schedual. - brooke brookehowell51@gmail.com
ReplyDelete