I had all the tests done in Texas that I needed, but will have to wait 3 weeks for the final results, but I did start a new chemo protocol, which we can do here in Utah, so Lynette and I flew home on Thursday night so I was able to go back to work today. I will try and keep things updated on the site when I know more, but I am feeling good and Lynette has me walking to work every morning, which is good, I told her it would take 45 mins to an hour to walk, she said, 20 mins, I timed it today and made it in 30, I am sure after a week, it will be down to 20 minutes and of course Lynette will be right again :) Thank you all for the support and prayers on my behalf.
-Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome home! We hope things go well with the new chemo.
ReplyDeleteI am glad you are back home - I know I always prefer to be home - hope all goes well for you. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking about you and pray for you daily! Keep us updated!!
ReplyDeletewe Love you!
Melissa, Andy, Noah and Clare
We've been thinking about you Bishop and Sister Denning and are hoping for the best!
ReplyDeleteChris Charlotte Charlie and our new CH - Chelsea! (from BYU ward!)