Monday, April 11, 2011
MRI Results
Bad news, the MRI reveled a tumor that is about 1 inch long and 1/2 inch wide it just outside the cavity of my first surgery. The other part that is bad, is the oncologist said that the chemo does not seem to be keeping this at bay, so he suggested that we go back to MD Anderson and have it surgically removed. He felt that was the best option, so we are currently talking with MD Anderson and sending the MRI's that I have had here to them. Then they can let us know if it is in a place where they can operate on it. We are praying that it is. We will try and keep the blog up to date with any new information. I personally am feeling really good, it was a big shock that the MRI, came back with something, as I have been feeling strong and more normal. Just another leason in patience.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We're praying hard up in the great white north! I'm constantly inspired by your attitude. We love you!
ReplyDeleteCami,Josh,Ethan and Max and the rest of the Romrell's. And we can't forget Craig =).
Yikes, that is a shock after Kyle's good results on previous checkups. Our hearts are with you all. Prayers and love coming your way.
ReplyDeleteIt's been a while since I checked the blog--and I'm definitely surprised to see this news! I hope all goes well moving forward with this. You'll be in our prayers!
ReplyDelete