
It is hard to believe that it has been a full year since this blog was started, a lot has happened the past year. Thank you again for all the prayers, thoughts, acts of kindness for my family and myself. I have a wonderful family and love them all. We did just get together a little while ago, before Tony had to ship out and took a family picture. I thought I would post it and pray this next year will still find success in beating this cancer thing. I have another MRI in 3 weeks, and will post the results when I have them. Bryce and I had a great time snowmobiling this last Saturday. It felt great to get out and play. I am a little sore from getting tossed off couple of times, but if you are not riding hard, your not playing hard :)
-Kyle
No comments:
Post a Comment