
So I had another MRI on Friday and it came back clear again, which is wonderful news. I even went snowmobiling again, this time with Alyssa. Getting her acclimated to the cold for her mission to Russia next year. Yes, she has been called to serve in the Russia Yekaterinburg Mission. We are excited for her and she is excited to go as well. I am getting stronger each day and feeling better. I love life, and family and my job and am thankful for the many blessings in my life.
-Kyle
Good news, Good news .... I love you papafrita. I'm glad your in my life.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I hope that you see improvement everyday in ever aspect of your life. Also you should let your boys rub your head and ears more:)
ReplyDeleteWow that's so cool, Russia, Hayden didn't even tell me. So good to see you feeling better!!!! Lots of hugs to you and the family!
ReplyDeleteBishop denning!! Hope you get this. I have been thinking so much about you and your family. We still LOVE YOU so much, although we should keep in better contact! I love all the wonderful inprovements with your cancer- what a great thing to hear!! We miss you guys and just wanted to say hi and give you our love. As for us we are in the process of building a home in provo and have a new little boy on the way in june. Please tell your wife hello for me and I still haven't forgot about those football tickets! Be thinking of the one you would like to go to this next season and we can defiantly get you tickets!!!! Love brooke howell
ReplyDelete