
I just completed my 2nd MRI, and all signs are still good. There was a big sigh of relief when the news comes back that it is good. So, I wait 3 more months for the next MRI, keeping up with the monthly chemo. I am back to playing basketball twice a week, feels good to be physical. Life is good! Look forward to the football games of Orem High School as Shayne is a Sr. We have a last season game on Friday. Here is a photo from a game of Lynette and I.
YAY!!! Way to go papafrita!! We love you.
ReplyDeleteSo happy to hear that things look so good!! We think about you guys all the time! I love that picture of you and Lynette! Please send everyone hugs from us! We love you guys!
ReplyDeleteWhat Great News!!!! You contiue to be in our prayers daily. We love you!! Great picture, enjoy the games.
ReplyDeleteLove
Lynn and Colette
I'm so happy to hear that! Its so exciting to know things are going so well! Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteLove
Jill and Shawn
Wow, I think when I first met you your youngest sons were freshmen in high school--how time flies! You and Lynette gave so much love to the BYU 15th ward.I am so glad to hear of your recovery, we love you and your family and wish you the best and a Merry Christmas.
ReplyDelete