Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Dinner at Maddox


I finally made up to Brigham City and enjoyed Maddox on Friday. Shayne had a football game in Smithfield, so I treated Alyssa, myself and Lynette to a wonderful dinner at Maddox. I have wanted to go for sometime now, and yes it was good. I just finished another round of chemo, I am finding the key is drink lots and lots of water, even though I feel like i swallowed a lake sometime, it seems to really help the side effects of the chemo. Jocelyn made it back to Virgina, we so appreciate the time she spent helping out this last 7 weeks, but am excited that Tony is back off sea duty and they are together. Thanks again Jocelyn!! we love you.

1 comment:

  1. Bishop, sorry been so long- we think and talk about you as part of our daily life! When we moved i decided not to hook up tv and the internet. Well i found out after a couple of months that i could go without the tv but needed the internet. I was so excited to see your progress! Also, we didn't forget about coming to a game if you feel up to it, we would love to have you. Let us know what game would be best. i really want to visit sometime. would it be best after your chemo treatments? Well please know we love all of you and please tell lynette hello for us. The Howells

    ReplyDelete