Thursday, April 15, 2010

Thurs, April 15, 2010, Getting back to Normal

Finally getting back to normal. I was able to go and attend my sons baseball game yesterday. It felt great to be outside in the sunshine and watch the game. I am feeling stronger everyday, and will start chemo and radiation treatment in another week or so. The radiation treatment will last 6 weeks. I will go everyday for about 30 minutes. The nice part is that I can do this here in Orem/Provo, so I will not need to travel to have it done. I did get a bad chest cold, which is a bummer, as it makes me cough which hurts my head. I am getting over the cold, and feeling better today. I am hopeful that next week I can head back to work. I did get all 82 stiches removed from my head, which feels great to have those out. Thanks again for all he kind thoughts and deeds on my behalf and for my family during this trial in our lives. As of now, all indicators are good that I will be over this soon, and back to a "Normal" life.

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear from you. You do remember that you were going to get us a bunch of 30" cinema displays right?

    tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear!

    Kim Spataro

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you are feeling better...we continue to think about you and pray for you guys. Love you lots!!

    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What great news!
    Thinking of you...

    -Larsens

    ReplyDelete