Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday, April 5, 2010--Life is good!

Being home has been wonderful. We have slept great in our own bed and rejoiced in the reunion of being with our family. Our hearts are full as we have celebrated Easter and the love of our Savior. Kyle has been very weepy all weekend. He has humbly exclaimed that, "LIFE IS GOOD!"

He felt well enough to take all three of his boys to the priesthood session of conference on Saturday night. They also enjoyed the tradition of eating a feast at Wallaby's after the session. Keeping up with traditions is very important-- it makes life feel more normal.

Talking about normal--he is anxious to get back to work. But before I will allow him to go to work he has to complete a few tasks for me--our taxes and Shayne and friends dance pictures.

3 comments:

  1. That's amazing that you are well enough to go to conference! Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have read your blog since it first appeared. It is truly amazing how well you are doing! Keep it up Kyle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Kyle. I have been following this from the first with concern and constant prayer. Get better fast, I have a foul under the basket waiting for you.

    ReplyDelete