Had my last day of Radiation today and finished my chemo last night. I now have 4 weeks off, then will start chemo again, will take for 5 days, then off 28. Going to celebrate next week by going to Madox in Bringham city. Have been looking forward to that for a while now. Thanks again for all the support, prayers and thoughts!! I have been feeling pretty good. Just returned home from a good walk with Lynette, trying to build up my strength again.
-Kyle
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I think a trip to the lake works. Hopefully in a year from now this will all be just a bad memory.
ReplyDeleteBill Nordgren
I think we've already discussed the I know of Maddox steak house because I'm from Mantua. I really like the rolls and raspberry butter there. Also, most of my family are fans of the root beer. You can buy some to take home with you. I'm so glad you get a break!
ReplyDeleteKyle --
ReplyDeleteHang in there -- you are in our thoughts and prayers! Enjoy Maddox's and a few weeks off!
The Ferres